Age Manager / Age Assistant Award Course
Having trained and informed teams on the beach for our Nipper events, whether Sunday mornings or during the week, makes a huge difference to the quality of our training and the safety of our Nippers.
SLSA Age Manager/ Age Assistant Award Course is for Every Parent who works on the beach, being the Age Assistants. This includes those who are brand new, have been here for a while, or maybe have their Bronze Medal or SRC.
For All Sydney Surf Life Saving Clubs, parents cannot work on the beach without this award. To be the Age Manager they must have this award current in SurfGuard.
All parents involved with Maroubra Nippers must hold the appropriate Age Manager Award including those involved with the following roles:
- Age Manager
- Age Assistant
- Age Liaison Manager
- Water Safety
- To Facilitate you must be a Financial General Member of Maroubra SLSC.
- Once you have joined and have an online account then you will then need to complete Part 1 (Theory) of 3 Age Manager/ Age Assistant Award Module
- Online -
- Face To Face -
- Surf Life Sydney will be hosting Age Managers Award Course from 6.45pm - 9.15pm at the following:
- Wednesday 23rd October - North Cronulla SLSC
- Thursday 24th October - South Maroubra SLSC
- Maroubra SLSC will host an Age Managers Award Course if their is suitable demand.
- Once you have completed Part 1, you will then need to complete Parts 2 & 3 (Practical Components) during Nippers on Sunday so that you can achieve the Award.
- You will also need to provide your Working With Children Check
- Please email email@example.com by 5.00pm Friday 18th October your expressions of interest and advising which course you will be attending.