Age Manager / Age Assistant Award Course
Having trained and informed teams on the beach for our Nipper events, whether Sunday mornings or during the week, makes a huge difference to the quality of our training and the safety of our Nippers.
SLSA Age Manager/ Age Assistant Award Course is for Every Parent who works on the beach, being the Age Assistants. This includes those who are brand new, have been here for a while, or maybe have their Bronze Medal or SRC.
For All Sydney Surf Life Saving Clubs, parents cannot work on the beach without this award. To be the Age Manager they must have this award current in SurfGuard.
All parents involved with Maroubra Nippers must hold the appropriate Age Manager Award including those involved with the following roles:
- Age Manager
- Age Assistant
- Age Liaison Manager
- COVID Marshall
- Water Safety
- To Facilitate you must be a Financial General Member of Maroubra SLSC.
- General Membership fee is $40 per person
- When a parent or guardian is registering as a General Member, please forward your child's name and Age Group to email@example.com to ensure your registration is accepted.
- Once you have joined and have an online account then you will then need to complete Part 1 (Theory) of 3 Age Manager/ Age Assistant Award Module
- Online -
- Face To Face -
- Maroubra SLSC or Surf Life Saving Sydney Branch may conduct a further training session via ZOOM for Age Managers/Age Assistants Award course in October 2021
- Wed 20th October 2021 - SLS Sydney Age Manager Award Training Via Zoom
- You will need to be a Financial General Member with your own SLS Account – Fee $40.
- Once membership approved
- Complete Part 1 Age Manager/Age Assistant Award online; or
- Attend Zoom session being facilitated by SLS Sydney Branch
- Send email to Tracie, Age Manager Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please Note: It is important you print, complete and submit your completed Age Managers Assessment Portfolio (attached) to your club. (Click Here)
- Once you have completed Part 1, you will then need to complete Parts 2 & 3 (Practical Components) during Nippers on Sunday so that you can achieve the Award.
- You will also need to provide your Working With Children Check (WWCC)
- Please email our Age Manager Coordinator your expressions of interest.